This section sets out how to obtain refunds for ticket, booth and club pack purchases only.
Tickets, Booths and Club packs purchased online or via the phone are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The only exceptions to this rule are the following circumstances:
1) In the event of Luminar cancelling an event and closing the venue, a full refund (excluding the booking fee) will be offered to any advanced ticket holders.
2) In the event of Luminar cancelling an artist that advanced tickets have been purchased for, but the venue remaining open, ticket holders will be given the option to continue to redeem their ticket in the venue or to receive a full refund.
3) In the event of Luminar rescheduling an artist to a new date and closing the venue on that night as a result, any ticket holders will be given two options; to either request a full refund, or transfer their ticket to the rescheduled date where available.
4) In the event of Luminar rescheduling an artists' performance to a new date and the venue remaining open for usual trading, ticket holders will be given the option to continue to use their ticket on the specified date, transfer it to the rescheduled date or request a full refund.
5) In the event of a 'no show', Luminar will offer refunds at their discretion depending on specific circumstances of the individual event. Refunds are not guaranteed.
6) In the event that invalid or unsatisfactory proof of age is shown for products bearing a minimum age limit, Luminar will issue a full refund (excluding the booking fee) to any advanced club-pack holders.
ALL refunds will exclude the booking fee.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer any upgrades/exchanges on advanced purchases.
For any refund requests or enquiries, please contact email@example.com.